Introducing the Victorian Connected Health Innovation and Commercialisation Centre (CHICC) – a co-working, mentoring and workshop space designed specifically for Victorian-based digital and connected health companies!
Created to boost the growth of digital and digitally enabled medical technology companies in Victoria, the CHICC is a vibrant new hub for innovators, industry leaders, healthcare professionals, and investors to meet, connect, collaborate and access free services and support.
Powered by Australia’s leading digital & connected health innovation & commercialisation engine room, ANDHealth, the CHICC is a physical hub located in Melbourne’s CBD – where ideas can flourish, and best practices can be shared.
If you are working on a digital or digitally enabled medical technology, product or service or are active in the connected health arena as an innovator, advocate, investor or industry professional CHICC offers you:
• Free co-working space for those days you need to be in the city
• Office Hours with leading industry experts
• International Experts-In-Residence to access global expertise
• Targeted Commercialisation Workshops targeted at specific challenges
• Room hire for networking events, meetings and workshops
CHICC is supported by the Stronger Medtech Connections Program, implemented by the Australian Medtech Manufacturing Centre (AMMC) and the Department of Jobs, Skills, Industry & Regions of the Victorian Government.