Eligible projects should focus on the development of clinical and/or commercial evidence to significantly improve the project’s ability to raise growth capital and/ or execute on a market entry or growth strategy.
• Technology Solutions must fall within the definition of digital health as outlined in FDA definition of digital health
and project timelines should be approximately 6 months or less.
• Technologies should have achieved proof of concept/proof of principle and must be evidence-based with a clear focus on changing outcomes for patients.
• Some customer traction or pilot activity should have been undertaken or be in progress.Applicants must:
• have at least one full-time executive (preference will be given to applicants with a full-time core team in place);
• have the ability to resource the applicant’s contributions to the project plan (operational runway, time, resources, headcount);
• have a working prototype or ideally a product which is well progressed; and
• be a registered company and must be able to demonstrate that they are authorised to use any IP required to perform the project
Preference will be given to companies which have completed the ANDHealth Masterclass ACCELERATE Program
prior to applying and/ or applicants which can demonstrate significant understanding of the complexity of the challenges of digital health.
Ineligible activities: ANDHealth does not provide financial support directly to the company or support non-project related expenses such as staff or contractor costs, software or hardware development, marketing, fees for a customer to use/purchase your product or service, ‘business as usual’ or the time commitment of applicant’s staff to the project.