ANDHealth is delighted to announce that the Victorian State Government will be supporting ANDHealth's Winter Summit, The New Normal: Digital Health in a Post-COVID World.
The Summit, which takes place on 12-13 August, features some of the biggest names globally in digital health and will discuss topics such as:
- Global technology trends
- The role of digital health in healthcare systems in the next five years
- Going global in a post-COVID world, and
- Sustaining momentum to ensure health system resilience.
ANDHealth CEO Bronwyn Le Grice said: We are delighted that the Victorian State Government recognises the important role that digital health will play in driving job creation, economic growth and health system sustainability in Victoria as we navigate towards a post-COVID future.
“We are also very excited to bring such a prestigious line-up of international speakers to an Australian digital health audience. Throughout this difficult time, we want Australian digital health companies to know that there is tremendous opportunity for their innovations in a global marketplace as well as at home."
“Victoria has long been a global leader in medical research and innovation. The State’s emerging digital health sector will play a critical role in the State’s post-COVID economic growth and health system capability and resilience. At ANDHealth we are dedicated to accelerating the global commercialisation of our most promising digital health companies to create this vital growth industry of the future.”
Speakers at the event include:
- Lisa Suennen, Group Leader, Digital amp; Technology Group, and Lead, Manatt Ventures (US)
- Drew Schiller, CEO amp; Co-Founder, Validic (US)
- Bill Lucia, CEO, Chairman amp; President, HMS (US)
- Aenor Sawyer, Chief Health Innovation Officer, Translational Research Institute for Space (US)
- Martin Kelly, CEO amp; Co-Founder, HealthXL (Ireland)
- Anand Iyer, Chief Strategy Officer, Welldoc (US)
For more detail about the ANDHealth Winter Summit, please visit here