Building on its track record running the US’ largest health innovation conference, HLTH is taking its conference to Europe for the first time in 2024. World-class speakers, immersive attendee experiences, incredible networking events and impactful networking programmes are at the heart of HLTH Europe.
We are thrilled to be leading Australia’s inaugural delegation to HLTH Europe. 12-20 Australian digital and connected health companies will have the opportunity to showcase their products with a branded kiosk in the ANDHealth Australia Start-up Pavilion. Individuals can register to attend the conference as a delegate via general registration to receive on-the-ground support from the ANDHealth team.
Participating in this delegation presents a unique opportunity for Australian digital health companies to:
– Connect and engage with influential decision-makers, policymakers, payers, healthcare providers, employers, investors, startups, policymakers, retail, pharma, life sciences and biotech executives, innovation centres, and globally recognised media outlets in Europe.
– Gain insights on navigating the European market and expanding globally, with access to specialised knowledge and resources.
– Network with fellow companies from Australia and around the world.
– Receive comprehensive on-the-ground support and facilitation from ANDHealth, including being part of a large delegation.
– Be involved in additional networking opportunities facilitated by ANDHealth with companies, industry experts and sponsors.
for more information or submit an expression of interest here