Industry leaders gather to discuss key topics for digital health companies:
- Securing health tech investment
- Successful translation and incorporation of research outputs
- Hear from international corporates and SMEs on business partnering
- Hear from local companies who have built successful digital health businesses
- Adam Wardell- Head of Strategy, Innovation and Business Development at Novartis, responsible for shaping future innovative growth opportunities, including from novel fields of research in start-ups and scientific institutions globally.
- Melissa McBurnie- Adelaide based Investment Manager for Brandon Capital, responsible for identifying promising investment candidates in the life science.
- Darby To- co-founder of Aurenda Capital, specialising in healthcare innovation investment, shares practical insights on investment in digital health.
- Prof. Anton van den Hengel- Director, Australian Centre for Visual Technologies, winner of the 2017 SA Science Excellence Award for Research Collaboration, on industry engagement and advances in machine learning
- Bronwyn Le Grice- Managing Director and co-founder of ANDHealth, has a background in venture capital, business strategy and corporate development in the digital health sector, spearheads a panel addressing investment in the digital health sector.
- Steven Giglio- Scientific Director LBT Innovations.
Join us afterwards for drinks and networking with the speakers from 5 pm.