If you are an Australian digital health company and planning to expand into India but don’t know how – be a part of Austrade’s AIBX virtual bootcamp.
Austrade is delivering the program to help Australian businesses increase knowledge and networks to scale their business into India. The bootcamp will be delivered in partnership with AstraZeneca A. Catalyst Network, NASSCOM and ANDHealth.
An excellent opportunity for companies pioneering in digital solutions in the early detection, treatment and prevention of:
• Lung Health (specifically Lung cancer and COPD)
• Kidney Disease (specifically chronic kidney disease)
• Antimicrobial resistance
Participate in this bootcamp if you are a high-growth Australian digital health companies that are ready for international expansion, with:
• Innovative product or solution for chronic disease diagnosis and management, especially in kidney, lung and antimicrobial resistance areas
• Interest to expand in India within the next 24 months
• Product or solution commercialised or ready to be commercialised within the next two years
To be considered for selection as one of the 10 companies, please fill out the application form.
Virtual Sessions Delivery
10-12 hours each week of sessions will be delivered virtually for approximately 2 hours a day.
Participants will be required to attend all sessions live – in the morning in India/late afternoon in Australia.
Apply to participate by 26 November, 2021. Places are strictly limited and applications are subject to competitive assessment.
Successful candidates will be notified by 10 December, 2021.