CHICC Expert Workshop 7: Understanding Reimbursement Challenges and Pathways
Digital and connected health technologies have the potential to improve the affordability, accessibility, and effectiveness of healthcare. However, the lack of clear, accessible and easily navigable reimbursement pathways is a key barrier to the widespread deployment of evidence-based digital and connected health technologies.
This workshop will cover insights on the reimbursement basics and its challenges, how to build your reimbursement applications to key decision making committees, and the invaluable experience of Seer Medical, Australia's largest epilepsy diagnostics service providing home-based video-EEG-ECG monitoring, who can share practical advice to assist digital health SMEs to navigate reimbursement pathways.
Key learning outcomes of this workshop are the following:
- Understand what reimbursement is, and why it can be instrumental in market success
- Knowledge of the complexity of the reimbursement landscape
- Examine real-world case studies of a digital health company that has faced reimbursement challenges and opportunities
- Gain deeper understanding of what evidence and resources are required to build a compelling reimbursement application
- Engage in networking opportunities with fellow digital health professionals, experts, and potential collaborators
- CHICC workshops are free to Victorian Digital and Digitally Enabled Medical Technology Companies thanks to the support of the Australian Medtech Manufacturing Centre and the Victorian Government Department of Jobs Skills Industry and Regions.
- All participating companies will be required to participate in post-workshop surveys as a condition of registration. Companies which do not complete post-workshop surveys may be required to pay a registration fee for any future workshops.
- Numbers are strictly limited up to 35 seats available at each workshop.
- ANDHealth reserves the right to allocate limited availability to maximise the number of companies that will benefit from the program.
If you are interested in participating this workshop but have not attended past ANDHealth events or programs within the last three months, you are required to fill out the following form: https://airtable.com/appyTjaf7...